- Where We Are shows you where Historic Trinity is located, a list of restaurants you can eat before or after you attend, and interesting places to visit nearby. We provide secure, off-street parking.
Services - each Sunday at 8:15, 9:30, and 11:00
a.m. Sunday School (Sept.- May) and Adult Bible Class at 9:30 a.m. Holy
Communion is celebrated the 1st Sunday of the month at 11 a.m.,
2nd Sunday of the month at 9:30 a.m.,
3rd Sunday of the month at 8:15 a.m.,
and the 4th Sunday of the month at 8:15, 9:30 & 11:00 a.m. No
communion on the 5th Sunday of the month.
- See the weekly Sunday Bulletin and enjoy our weekly Video Sermons
- Virtual Tour of Historic Trinity. See the interior and exterior tour of our magnificent cathedral.
- Rev. D. Lee Andrzejewski became our 8th head Pastor of Historic Trinity in its 165th year of ministry in 2015. His enthusiasm to proclaim the Gospel to all, his passion for the City of Detroit, his experience through many years in the ministry, and his support of the members of Historic Trinity, all make for an exciting, creative, and bold ministry in downtown Detroit.
- Prayer is important and very powerful. Would you like to request a prayer for someone and/or have that request included in our prayer chain? Just follow the above link - that's all there is to it.
Application for Full Membership to Historic Trinity Lutheran Church can be completed online and submitted through our secure server. Submit other forms online: Address
Response, or Make a Reservation.
Check out the photos from Historic Trinity events on Flickr and Facebook (Remember to "Like us"), and watch our DVD's on Vimeo or YouTube. Follow these links - Click an on Icon below to view:
Questions about the Bible or life situations can be hard for us to ask in person sometimes. Just follow this link, and type in your question. One of our Pastors will send you a reply. You do not even have to include your name.
Our Events and our Services pages detail many special events and services at Historic Trinity. For Events by Date, check the Cathedral Calendar. There is secure, off-street parking for all services and events.
Enjoy articles depicting artifacts, symbols, furnishings, or windows at Historic Trinity Lutheran Church. The Architectural Detail page includes links to the articles.
Check out the items you can purchase online. Order them through our secure server. Please note that postage/shipping amounts will be applied.
Weddings at Historic Trinity. Historic Trinity only permits weddings in its church of persons who have been active members of the parish for the past two years.
In Memoriam ~former Pastor Rev. Dr. David Eberhard January 1, 1934 - May 10, 2016.