Historic Trinity

Architecture - Detail

While head pastor at Historic Trinity, Rev. Dr. Eberhard created articles depicting an artifact, a symbol, a furnishing, or a window at Historic Trinity Lutheran Church. We remain grateful to him for his tireless effort and research.

Chapel of the Resurrection

Windows

Church

Archangel - Gabriel
The Altar
The Altar Base
The Altar Crucifix
The Chancel Bells
The Chancel Walls - Augsburg Signers
Reredos - Apostles
Reredos - Augsburg Signers
Reredos - Left Top Screen - Mark & Matthew
Reredos - Right Top Screen - Luke & John Baptistry Eternal Light
Baptistry Portraits
Front Door Shields
Stone: Shaller
Stone: Walther
Wood: Balcony Rail Carving
Wood: Pews & Animals

Baptistry

Wood

Stone

The Altar
The Altar Base
Apostles Shield (left)
Apostles Shield (right)
Archangel - Gabriel
Pastor's Hallway - Carvings
Shaller
Walther


Home / Site Map / Response Forms / Who We Are / Services / Continuing the Legacy / Events / Children / Prayer
Ask the Pastor / History / The Messenger / Architecture / Links/ Historic Trinity, Inc.

Historic Trinity Lutheran Church
1345 Gratiot Avenue
Detroit, Michigan 48207
Phone: (313) 567-3100
Fax: (313) 567-3209
Email: Historic Trinity

This file takes a bit to load. Give it some time;
then click the play symbol to hear
"The Church's One Foundation."